Christian Orphan Fund (COF) will solicit, collect, and distribute cash contributions to support orphan adoptions and orphan care, consistent with Christian values.
James 1:27 Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world.
Job 29:12 Because I delivered the poor who cried for help, and the orphan who had no helper.
Matthew 25:34-40 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’ “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
We believe Christian parents whom God has given the desire to adopt an orphan, particularly one with special needs, should not be hindered by a lack of funds. We aim to reduce the initial financial burden of adoption for those Christian parents willing to love adopted children and raise them in a Christian environment.
Christian Orphan Fund is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a 5-member managing board. The Christian Orphan Fund board is comprised of the following members:
- Founder, President, and Chairman of the Board for Christian Orphan Fund
- Married to Crystal with daughters Bleu and Laken
- CEO at Garver
- Member of First Baptist Church, Rogers, AR
- Mom of Morgan
- Certified Public Accountant; works at HoganTaylor, LLP in Fayetteville, AR
- Attends Christian Life Cathedral in Fayetteville, AR
- Rob is an attorney, and practices law at Gross Law Office in Webb City, MO
- Graduated from the University of Oklahoma and the University of Arkansas School of Law. Licensed to practice law in Missouri and Arkansas.
- Member of Fellowship Baptist Church in Joplin, MO
- Married to Kristi with two sons, Cale and Reid
- Licensed Professional civil engineer, works for Garver in Fayetteville, AR
- Member of First Baptist Church, Farmington, AR
- Married to Jennifer with a son Nate and two daughters Natalie & Emily
- CIO at Garver
- Member of Fellowship Bible Church in Little Rock